Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blog One. Special.

So Ned thought it would make sense to get a free blog, and I guess it does. So here I am.... Um... Awkward. No, not you, Awkward.

Dun. Dun. Dun.... er... I probably shouldn't be doing this. I haven't finished my paper on blood. I'm maybe a fourth through. And I have to read to page one hundred and nine in 'On the Road' by Jack Kerouak. I hate spelling that name, by the way. Kerouak. Bleh. In any case, I have at least twenty books to read plus the ones at the Argonne Library I need to pick up. And Pan's Labyrinth.
A friend and I, Skye, are gonna watch it. But first I need to go get it... bleh... I feel overworked. But if that's what it takes to get into USC, or any other really good college, so be it. I wonder if West Valley has a SAT prep course... I know they say colleges look at those less now, but that still means they look at the scores, right....?

Frantically yours,
DJ Scythe

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

I like reading your blogs. You should keep them up and let me read them. It inspires me to blog. I never thought of blogging as a way to express ones self. So eventualy i will. :D

-Brandon {the kid that sits next to you}