Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Work, work, work...

Last you heard from me, I had set out in my quest to fully live steampunk. Well, I'm still working on that. But in more recent news, (Is it bad that I first spelled that 'moar'? Note to self: less time on the internets.) I'm about done with all my university application-type things. This has, by the way, simultaneously been the most grueling and boring task in my adolescent life. Do adults have to do this sort of paperwork all the time? My god.
That aside. Spatterdash! is looking up; I've got about twenty pages of draft, and I think this story is half-done. It's kind of hard to tell sometimes. But I can promise real, honest-to-the-gods pages online by the new year. Especially with the lovely large break I have coming up!
Would you believe that this is the last real week of lessons at SFCC? Next week is all finals and then... Done! (Until Winter Quarter. >.<) Even finals week will be super easy, except for the Japanese IV, just to see how good I am (I got a great big list of verbs! Huzzah!).

Yours,
Murphs

No comments: