Tuesday, August 26, 2008

RLA Blog

Riveting as Douglas Adams is, I know, I feel an important issue must be spoken of before the school year begins, which it will in scant two days.

Friends! Romans! Countrymen! Lend me your eyeballs;
I come to tell you to write on the blog, not leave it to fester!
I do not wish to be remembered for the stupid things of yester-year,
but hopefully semi-intelligent (I know, I'm pushing it) arguments!

Okay. I'll stop with the Julius Cesar; mind you, I expect half of you to have to look this up before you get the parody. (Here's a hint: google 'friends romans countrymen'.) I should hope Ned would get it beforehand, but there's no guarantee. All I remember are those four lines anyway.
Nevertheless. I expect a better blog this year! We have nine months, one hundred and eighty days to write about issues at hand, something interesting we've found, hell, even a countdown until school ends!
Honestly, if the spelling's as bad this year as it was the last, I'll probably euthanise the Rivercity blog for it's own good.

Shakespearianly yours,
DJ

PS: I get extra points for making up 'Shakespearianly,' 'cos he did it all the time.

No comments: