Sunday, August 24, 2008

NaNoWriMo?

I am going to participate in National Novel Writing Month! For those of you who don't know what that is (a fair few of you, I should think) here you are, a quote from the about section on the site, which will be linked.

'National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30.'

I think this sounds like a ton of fun and will definitely be participating. Unfortunately, I'll be needing to finish what I've got, because I can't focus on two of my own plots at once. That gives me more than two months though, so cheer me on, readers!

Literally yours,
DJ

1 comment:

Lolami said...

I'm curious to see how this turns out. So...ganbatte!