Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here and Away Again

Today, my Jap'nese luncheon box came in the post--from Jap'n, I might add. Finding the package, I suddenly remembered my poor, neglected blog. You all missed me, right? Right? Riiiiight. You people won't even pay the comment tax! You're all illegal blog-readers! I take that back. Henry and and Ned are good. You two are legal.
In any case, worthless internet addicts, I am about to go on a very long holiday, an entire fortnight, abroad in Italy.
Look at me, the international traveler, ja?! I've spent summer in Jap'n--and become subsequently addicted to it's culture--and I'm off to Italy! Now to complete things, I cannot decide which country to settle in. New Zealand is the current destination. Great weather, English speaking and they filmed Lord of the Rings there. What more do I need?! We're talking about the film Lord of the Rings here, people!
Kiwis aside, because I love you all so much (and will be intensely bored in aeroplane rides and such) I will record my lengthy adventure (Adventure, noun, meaning; adult slang: Any outing that has gone intensely wrong) abroad for you in actual writing form. I will then type it all up for you ungrateful plebeians and post it on my emaciated blog. Happy, Ned?
~DJ

No comments: