Saturday, December 1, 2007

Laundry.

I hate doing my laundry. Wanna know what I hate worse? (Don't actually answer.) My mother doing my laundry. And that is why I do laundry at two in the morning, when eerybody else is asleep. For added weirdness, I hang up all my clothing, and only on white or black hangers. OCD jokes, ripe for the picking here folks!
Seriously, though, ODC people should be kinda respected. They find ways to act normal even if that salt shaker isn't where it's supposed to be or they're going crazy trying not to count stuff. I respect OCD people. Especially the germ-phobics. How do they get through a day??
~DJ

1 comment:

Morrison T. said...

I hate doing laundry so much that i've wore the same jeans for two weeks; no joke. why the hell not; i'm a bachelor. don't judge me! that's prolly just the cocain talking......