Saturday, November 10, 2007

I just spend four days camping with RLA, and another day recovering from spending four days camping with RLA. I also started a field guide for My Universe, so I don't forget anything. Keeping it all straight in my head was getting to hard. 
Anyway, I think on Tuesday, I'll be settling down to start working on my alchemy flash game, which is going to be a pain in the ass, but something I'll need to do sooner or later. 
By the way... in the book 'Alice In Wonderland,' do we ever find out Alice's last name? I want to know, but I have too much to read otherwise to go over 'Alice in Wonderland,' and 'Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There'.
~DJ~

1 comment:

Buggles said...

in the book Alice and wonderland you do not find out her last name for I believe she was a mirror image of all the people and there use of opium...what better way then to place a pretty young girl and let her wonder in a opium users mind. ~Genus......