Monday, November 26, 2007

English Credit

I don't need anymore, but it's useful to have. Apparently, we'll get English credit for correctly spelled (and grammatically correct) blogs. Ned's gonna have to let up on my spelling of skool. It's an inside joke with an old friend AND I REFUSE TO RELINQUISH MY INSIDE JOKES.
On a different note, I only use caps lock when I really mean something. Remember that, damn it. REMEMBER THAT OR I WILL RIP OUT YOUR SPLEEN!! haha. I jest. Not really. Everybody's spleen already belongs to me. All your spleens are belong to me.
Everybody--namely, Usamah, Brandon, and Bryce-- are acting like their usual idiot selves (See DJ Scythe's Field Guide for Stupid People . It doesn't include how to keep them isolated, for now, I'm still looking into that.) It's quite distracting, and I'm sure that Aaron would agree. Does anyone here drink anything else but Mountain Dew? Okay, I take that back. I'm too much of a hypocrit as it is, and I'm addicted to Mountain Dew.
Now Usamah is tasting the 100% Pain hot sauce. Surprisingly, he didn't spaz out, but he had a half-gallon of milk right on his desk. Haha.
~DJ

1 comment:

Buggles said...

aye aye, yet on a blog you may be the biggest hypocrite you could ever be. keep on keepen on.