Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Been Busy

Anybody who reads my blog either already knows or was the victim of why I haven't posted in a while. But just in case somebody else reads this, I'll tell you the bare basics, to spare him.
My boyfriend went longboarding without his helmet, fractured his skull and was in hospital for a week, rehabilitation for a week and has been stuck at his parents' for almost two weeks. I've been busy taking care of him.
Besides that, my schedule is rather convoluted this quarter, and I've been scrambling to figure it all out. Luckily, I have.
I told you all when I got into Evergreen and I'll tell you all now that I've also been accepted at Portland State. Now, of course, I don't know if I'm going anywhere.
In other news, there really isn't any other news. As per any graduating student, my parents have demanded senior pictures, which I am deeply opposed to, though I know I will do it anyway. I also suspect they want a graduation party, but really, who would I invite?

Definitely hardly working,
Murphy

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

Three Things:

1. Hope your man is doing alright. Was any trepanning necessary?

2. Portland State! Yosh!

3. Senior Pictures? Yes please...with what piece of cheesy high school flotsam and jetsam are you going to be photographed?