Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Regret


I need to get my Running Start Reccommendation Form filled out. This fills me with dispair. The most obvious reason, I think, is fairly clear to us all. I have to go to RLA. If their blog is any indication of how far the social situation has fallen, I am terrified to step a single foot into Ned's room, partially in fear I may understand anything they're talking about.
Also that they may have fallen far enough to bring me down and eat me alive.
Yours,
Murphy

2 comments:

Stoicned said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stoicned said...

Jesus. The photo of the lion devouring some lesser mammal really makes that last sentence pop. Is it really that bad? Is every visit to RLA really comparable to the plight of Prometheus and his "all you can eat" liver? Was it really that bad? Either way, my feelings have been absolutely crushed. Crushed!