Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nothing to say

I haven't written in a while. Mostly because there has been little to say. I've been elected to the RLA student government, and we want to make a change and actually make it. I've worked hard on the yearbook, and picture day is this Friday. I'll be pissed if Chenoa gets any credit. I've become host to DnD, causing my character to leap several levels. I've been playing Final Fantasy XII and XII: Reverent Wings until my hands hurt from positioning on the controllers and DS. I've played Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility and also Rune Harvest: A Harvest Moon Fantasy, and I'm not particularly good at it. I've been watching the DVDs of Neon Genesis Evangelion, in which I've been rather impressed, as I like it and I typically do not find giant robots interesting. I've more or less given up on the project about Yucatan Mayans and the pop can temple. It was a wash dream anyway. I've begun outlines for Spatterdash! so I don't screw it up again. I've begun a required project on American History in the form of a project about the Irish Potato Famine and how it affected the American Industrial Revolution. And I cleaned my room.

Murphs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you've infiltrated the first sector of student based government congradulations. next is ofcourse to devise a way 2 make money/ stomp your enimies into the ground....Start by mandating simple rules which everyone can live with and slowly add fine print. No one will follow the rules but you can then construct important sounding documents to send to officials in the system... after a few months of having there ear you can then unleash your full platform of destruction at a higher level than the average rebellious student by out trumping certain teachers on an official level....Be secretive with your motives tho,, trust no one:) H/T